Retaining Wall Systems Articles
- Decking, Landscaping and More
- Mosaic Mortarless Retaining Wall
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (11/2/2006)
- The Mosaic is an easy-to-install random-pattern retaining wall which employs three different solid concrete shapes in a four-unit panel, resulting in a vintage look, according to the manufacturer. The wall allows for the integration of stairs, columns, curves, corners, and freestanding walls. No mortar is necessary, as the units attach with non-corrosive pins. 800-770-4525.
- Home Front: More than Decorative
- RESIDENTIAL CONCRETE MAGAZINE (9/1/2006)
- Nowadays, few people want plain concrete walls in residential construction. With formliners, the cost of providing a finished surface on a concrete wall is nearly eliminated.
- Mosette Random-Pattern Freestanding Wall System
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (7/13/2006)
- Mosette, a new random-pattern freestanding wall system, builds walls up to 24 inches tall for use as borders along patios and walkways or for perimeter seating around firepits and courtyards. Split textures on each visible face and recesses give the walls a natural stone look with variable relief between joints, claims the maker. 800-770-4525.