Mirror Doors Articles
- Knotty Alder Door Collection
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (1/4/2007)
- Sporting shades from light brown to warm red and peach with a strong grain pattern, the Knotty Alder door collection is available in a variety of configurations and styles. Panel styles include plank panels, a double-hip raised option with a 3/4-inch-thick panel, and a VIP series with a 11/16-inch-thick panel. 800-452-3801.
- ebuild Guide to Interior Door Specifications
- ebuild (12/19/2006)
- Finish carpentry details can have a dramatic impact on the appearance of a house interior, but few have as much visual and functional impact as an interior door. A typical two-story house can easily have 18 or more interior doors of various configurations, and most of them are used regularly. Homeowners often focus their praise on doors they find appealing, or their ire on doors that operate poorly or don't match the style of the house. Interior doors come in a wide variety of woods, construction types, sizes and formats. In the broadest terms, they can be categorized either as panel doors or flush doors.
- Interior Doors - Mirror Doors
- Interior Doors
- CUSTOM HOME Magazine (1/1/2006)
- Featuring dowel-jointed stiles and rails constructed with warp-resistant lumber cores, the maker's line of stock and custom door styles are available in 10 wood species and a variety of finishes including distressing.
- Interior Products Review: Period-Style Products
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (7/1/2005)
- Time-worn brick, intricate moldings, decorative art glass, and knotty pine flooring reminiscent of simpler times can help homeowners escape the pressures of the 21st century. Whether they install just a few well-placed stained glass lighting fixtures that speak of Frank Lloyd Wright or elaborate molding and millwork to create a gingerbread-house effect, builders and remodelers are realizing that profits abound in the designs of days gone by.