Interior Doors Articles
- Interior Wood Doors
- Passage Doors - Composite and Hardboard
- Composite and Hardboard passage doors serve as durable alternatives to wood passage doors. Composite and hardboard interior passage doors are used to separate rooms and spaces within the home.
- Bifold Doors - Composite and Hardboard
- Bifold Doors - Wood
- CMI to Open New Door-Manufacturing Plant in Texas
- ebuild (11/7/2006)
- CraftMaster Manufacturing, Inc. (CMI) recently purchased a 277,740-square-foot distribution facility with acreage in Garland, Texas. CMI will convert the building into a manufacturing plant for its line of CraftMaster Interior Doors. CraftMaster doors are manufactured by CMI from molded, high-density fiberboard to resist shrinking, cracking and joint separation. In addition to its own door-manufacturing facilities, CMI works closely with the finest independent door manufacturers worldwide to make CraftMaster interior doors that provide the beauty of a wood door at a greater value.
- CMI Introduces Corvado Two-Panel Plank Interior Door
- ebuild (10/20/2006)
- CMI introduced the new Corvado two-panel, square-top plank interior door at the International Builders' Show in Orlando, January 11-14, 2006. The smooth-surfaced Corvado resembles the classic Shaker style door, which originated in the northeastern United States, yet it is versatile enough to complement a broad range of home decors from Southwestern and rustic to contemporary.
- What's Hot in Windows and Doors
- ebuild (10/12/2006)
- Over the years, windows and doors have evolved into two of the principal design elements in a building. No longer driven by function alone, multiple elements determine the latest trends in the window and door industry, including: architectural styles, building codes, technological advancements and changing consumer tastes. As an industry leader for more than 60 years, Marvin Windows and Doors has developed a worldwide reputation as an innovator who continues to push the envelope of design and technology and take the industry to new heights
- True Ado(o)ration: JELD-WEN Introduces New Heart Design Doors
- ebuild (10/4/2006)
- JELD-WEN, the world's leading manufacturer of reliable windows and doors, is giving homeowners an opportunity to demonstrate just how passionate they are about making a bold design statement, all while supporting a very worthwhile cause, with new JELD-WEN heart doors. These limited-edition doors with unique heart carvings are available beginning now through February 2007 as part of the JELD-WEN Custom Carved interior door collection.
- Interior Doors
- CUSTOM HOME Magazine (1/1/2006)
- Featuring dowel-jointed stiles and rails constructed with warp-resistant lumber cores, the maker's line of stock and custom door styles are available in 10 wood species and a variety of finishes including distressing.