High-velocity Mini-duct Systems Articles
- Indoor Split Heating and Cooling System From GeoStar
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (6/7/2011)
- Combining the efficiency of a geothermal system with the versatility of a split system, the Aston Series Indoor Split is designed for installation where space is an issue.
- Energy Saving Products Hi-Velocity System Incorporates Energy Smart Motors
- ebuild (7/23/2009)
- With the energy efficiency of air conditioning systems in the market place today being a growing concern, Energy Saving Products Ltd. has adopted a proactive approach with their Small Duct High Velocity (SDHV) heating and air conditioning systems. In order to improve the SEER rating and reduce the operating cost to our customers, we have developed a new style of SDHV which incorporates Electronic Performance Controlled (EPC) motors.
- Marley Releases Compact, Zero Clearance Heaters
- ebuild (10/9/2007)
- Marley Engineered Products has released a new series of compact freeze protection heaters under the Berko and Qmark brands. Rated at 2,500 W, Models PHFP25 and CHPR25 are designed for installation in concealed spaces including crawl spaces, plenum spaces, and areas between finished ceilings and drop ceilings. They include thermostat range of 40-90 degrees F; enclosed, permanently lubricated fan motors; and fan-delay feature, which eliminates cold-air circulation at start-up. Measuring 14 x 12 in., heaters are crafted from 18 ga steel and protected from corrosion by gray, polyester powder-coat finish.