Building Insulation--Batt & Roll Articles
- Formaldehyde-Free Insulation from Knauf
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (9/16/2011)
- The company's entire line of building insulation products, including all EcoSeal System products, are now verified as formaldehyde-free through the Greenguard Environmental Institute.
- Pro Review: EcoBatt Fiberglass Insulation from Knauf Insulation
- ebuild Exclusive (5/24/2011)
- Utilizing this new building science concept of air sealing pushes the dew point out and decreases the air infiltration into the wall cavity. And it still allows for pulling wires after the fact, whereas with pure foam, it's very problematic.
- Green From Green
- BUILDER Online (5/10/2011)
- Recycled-Content Batt Insulation
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (3/14/2011)
- Made with recycled plastic bottles and other recycled polyester materials, EnGuard batt insulation contains no VOCs, added formaldehyde, or other chemical binders and requires no protective gear for installation, the maker says.
- Cellulose Batt Insulation
- BUILDER Magazine (2/15/2011)
- ECOCELL may be the first cellulose batt insulation on the market. Designed for 2x4-stud framing, the product has an R value of 13 and is easy to handle and install. No itching here for installers; this product is made mostly from post-consumer recycled newspapers. Expect to pay $1 to $1.50 per square foot.
- EcoTouch Pink Fiberglass
- REMODELING Magazine (1/27/2011)
- The company is replacing all of its batt insulation products with EcoTouch Pink Fiberglass with PureFiber technology, which is made with a formaldehyde-free formulation and contains at least 50% recycled content. The company claims the new formulation improves installation through reduced dust and particulates and increased workability. The product is certified by SCS for recycled content and by Greenguard for indoor air quality.
- Greenbuild Product Roundup
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (11/22/2010)
- Smog-eating roofing, thermochromic glass, paper-based cladding, and other residential products from this year's event.
- Special Report: Green Insulation
- ebuild Exclusive (10/24/2010)
- GreenFiber Showcases Premium Insulation Product for Wall and Attic Retrofit Projects
- ebuild (8/26/2010)
- GreenFiber, manufacturer of GreenFiber natural fiber blow-in insulation, has developed a new premium grade insulation with an all-borate formula natural fiber cellulose material that is engineered specifically for use in wall and attic retrofit projects. Designed to help homeowners take advantage of federal tax credits granted for weatherization improvement projects and provide contractors with business growth opportunities, INS770LD will be showcased at booth 4922 at the Remodeling Show.
- Green Finds
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (8/15/2010)