Other Plumbing Fixtures Articles
- Pro Review: Ridgid K-45AF Autofeed Drain Cleaner
- ebuild Exclusive (8/23/2011)
- Water-Powered Back-up Sump Pumps Reduce Callbacks
- REMODELING Magazine (6/29/2011)
- Design Trends and Tips That Sell Bathroom Projects
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (5/4/2011)
- Bamboo Vanity
- BUILDER Magazine (8/27/2010)
- Crafted from bamboo solids and finished with a bamboo veneer, the Bamboo Vanity is sustainable and customizable, says the company. It can be wall-mounted or fit with brushed stainless legs, and it includes two storage doors, adjustable shelves, and a drop-down section for easy access to plumbing. The made-to-order vanity is available in more than 40 finishes. 770.479.4108.
- World's First Urinal Made of Soybean Resin
- ebuild (8/26/2010)
- Waterless Co., Inc., offers eight different waterless High Performance Composite urinals made partially (up to 30 percent) of Envirez, a soybean-based resin.
- Rainshower Fixtures
- BUILDER Magazine (8/16/2010)
- Along with color on your walls, try color on your faucets. A new line of Rainshower fixtures comes in a burst of colorful options and three designs: Icon, a donut-shaped handshower; Solo, a round profile; and Eco, an elongated shape. Each unit features a small lever that allows users to control water flow with one finger and a SpeedClean system so scale buildup can be removed with the wipe of a finger. Cost: $114 to $199. Grohe USA. 630-582-7711.
- HydroRight Dual Flush Converter
- BUILDER Online (8/10/2010)
- You installed a standard toilet and now your buyer wants a high-efficiency unit that uses less water. The HydroRight Dual Flush Converter can easily solve the problem. Like a typical dual-flush, it allows users to select one button for liquids and another for solid waste. It installs in 10 minutes and does not require tank removal or tools. Cost: less than $25. MJSI. 815-741-9768.
- California Faucets Brings Ultimate in European Luxury to North American Market with Debut of CeraLine
- ebuild (7/19/2010)
- California Faucets, maker of the groundbreaking StyleDrain shower drain, has introduced CeraLine to the North American market. The decorative linear shower drain, which has for years been popular among the design-conscious in Europe and Asia, brings an elegant new look to the shower floor that is streamlined and integrated.
- Viega Introduces ProPress Stainless
- ebuild (3/1/2010)
- Viega's ProPress system is available in 304 and 316 stainless steel. Ideal for industrial applications where optimum corrosion protection is required, the ProPress Stainless line offers installers an alternative to welded and threaded pipe connections.
- Only Viega ProPress Fittings Offer the Smart Connect® Feature
- ebuild (3/1/2010)
- Viega ProPress® fittings offer the patented Smart Connect® feature, a quick and easy way for installers to identify connections that need pressing. During pressure testing, water flowing around the sealing element indicates an unpressed connection. Essentially, Viega ProPress fittings are guaranteed to leak if unpressed, which means that the installer will never walk away from a jobsite wondering if anything was overlooked.