Stone Pattern Siding Panels Articles
- Foundry Siding 'Rocks'
- ebuild (2/1/2011)
- The beautiful look of stone is now a more appealing option for builders, remodelers and homeowners. Foundry Stone Siding delivers the genuine look of stone in a simple vinyl siding system. Using molds cast from more than one hundred unique stones, the siding provides vibrant color and uncompromising detail that reflects hand-cut and installed stone.
- Faux Paneling and Siding that Emulate Brick, Stone and Wood
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (3/12/2007)
- The FauxPanels.com line has been expanded with several new styles of faux paneling and siding that emulate brick, stone, and wood. Molded from real wood, stone, and brick materials and constructed from rigid polyurethane, the Faux Panels are lightweight, fade resistant, easy to install, and low maintenance. New styles include stacked stone, brick, stone wall, and bamboo. The panels are available with a Class A fire rating. 800-651-4223.
- Siding in the Rain
- REMODELING Magazine (3/1/2007)
- Learning from the best practices of remodelers who work in climates where moisture-penetration is a constant challenge
- ebuild Guide to Siding Specifications
- ebuild (1/2/2007)
- Exterior siding comes in a wide variety of materials, styles and colors. The most common materials are aluminum, engineered wood, fiber cement, steel, foam laminate, vinyl and rigid-core vinyl. The various siding styles include horizontal lap, shingles, shingle panels, vertical panels and soffit panels.
- House Siding
- Siding Brick and Exterior Trim
- Siding, Insulation and More
- Alcoa Siding
- Vinyl Siding Update
- REMODELING Magazine (10/1/2006)
- Since the 1960s vinyl siding has been sold as an exterior that doesn't need painting. But the color was prone to fading and the material was susceptible to damage from weather or windblown debris.