- Hammer Drill from Milwaukee
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (11/10/2011)
- Featuring an 8-amp motor, the 5376-20 hammer drill delivers 0 to 2,800 RPM and 0 to 48,000 BPM.
- Compact Angle Drill/Driver from Bosch
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (11/3/2011)
- The PS11 12-volt Max Angle Drill/Driver has a compact size, making it small enough to reach into narrow spaces and corners.
- Close Quarters Drill from Porter-Cable
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (10/13/2011)
- Available in November, the 18-volt two-speed compact Close Quarters drill (PCC520B) offers balance, ergonomics, control, and versatility at a great value ($79), the firm says.
- Tool Test: 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Impact Drivers
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE Magazine (10/13/2011)
- For this article my crew and I tested 18 lithium-ion impact-driver kits. Some companies sell the same tool in two kits – each with different batteries – and in such cases we tested both versions. We used all the drivers for several months, trading them around so that everybody had experience with each one.
- Pro Review: Drill/Driver from Panasonic
- ebuild Exclusive (8/30/2011)
- Out In Front
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (8/15/2011)
- Cordless Drill/Driver from Makita
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (7/14/2011)
- The 18-volt lithium-ion cordless Â½-inch drill/driver (LXFD01) has 16 clutch settings and an all-metal two-speed transmission as well as a four-pole motor with enlarged front-end ball bearings, enabling the tool to administer 480 inch-pounds of maximum torque.
- Cordless Drill/Driver from Hilti
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (7/11/2011)
- The SFC 18-A CPC compact cordless drill/driver features all-metal gears for toughness and reliability.
- Pro Review: Makita Ultra Compact 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill
- ebuild Exclusive (6/21/2011)
- Cordless Drill From Festool
- BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine (5/17/2011)
- The FastFix chuck system allows the CXS compact cordless drill to be used with the Centrotec chuck, a keyless chuck, or a right-angle attachment for added versatility.