Bar/Hospitality Faucets Articles
Modern Offerings Up the Ante on MinimalismGROHE Launches Extensions to Popular Kitchen and Bath Collections
May 2009 — Building on the success of their predecessors, the new Essence and Concetto faucets from GROHE promise to add chic, contemporary touches to any kitchen or bathroom. Mixing cutting-edge, European design with trusted GROHE performance, these stylish, high-performance offerings boast equally attractive price points making them ideal for consumers and project designers alike.
"The popularity of Essence and Concetto — particularly for space-conscious consumers and developers — drove us to create these lines to facilitate a coordinated look in a home," said Paul Flowers, senior vice president of design for GROHE. "These lines offer a great value to people with a keen aesthetic and desire for the clean, uncluttered look of minimalist design."
Grohe's Essence Bathroom Faucet
Essence in the Bathroom
The new high-profile Essence faucet sports a timelessly elegant look, thanks to its cylindrical shapes and stripped-down design. Like the existing kitchen and lavatory faucets in the Essence collection, the newest design features a clean, near-90° look and single lever operation for maximum water flow and temperature control.
Grohe's Concetto Kitchen Faucet
Concetto Expands to the Kitchen
GROHE has expanded its Concetto offerings to include a brand new gently curved kitchen faucet. Its swiveling spout reaches into the far corners of the sink, and its pull-out spray head is ideal for filling large pots or rinsing vegetables. The Concetto collection also includes a high-spout lavatory faucet.
Even after years of service, all GROHE offerings will look, sound and feel brand new — thanks to these GROHE-exclusive technologies:
- SilkMove® — Creating a velvet-soft ease of movement and an extra-wide operating angle, all GROHE cartridges are fitted with ceramic alloy discs that are covered in a special Teflon® lubricant to ensure a lifetime of maintenance-free comfort and reliability — as well as precise and seamless temperature adjustment. GROHE SilkMove cartridges are life-tested to deliver over 200,000 operating cycles (the equivalent of more than 10 years in a four-person household) and still function at factory specs.
- StarLight® — For radiant long-life shine, StarLight offers a dazzling surface finish created through a special chrome-plating and galvanization technique. GROHE products that feature this technology boast an immaculate surface that will not crack, flake or chip — providing superior durability.
- WhisPer® — The computer-engineered geometry within the ceramic discs of GROHE product cartridges combined with heavy cast-brass construction creates a maximum flow level at a minimum noise level. The result is a soothing sound produced by the gentle and continuous stream of water — without any irritating noise or water hammering.
GROHE products are sold through designer showrooms nationwide and select online retailers. Specific showroom locations and retailer Web sites are available on the GROHE Web site. For more information, visit www.groheamerica.com.
GROHE, Bloomingdale, Ill., is the 34-year-old, wholly-owned subsidiary of GROHE Water Technology AG & Co. KG, Germany. GROHE faucet and shower products are distributed in more than 180 countries and represent over 80 years of excellence in European styling, engineering and quality. GROHE ranks among the top three faucet manufacturers in the world and was the first international faucet manufacturer to be ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Certified.
Explore Bar/Hospitality Faucets
- Articulating Bath Faucet
The company's Karbon industrial-style articul...
- The Cleveland Faucet Group Offers Durable Faucets with Exceptional Service
Cleveland Faucet group, a Moen Incorporated b...
- Gerber Introduces a New Pressure Balance Valve: The Gerber Plus Valve
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC has launched the...
- Updated Technology Puts New Spin on a Classic
Setting a new standard in traditional Europea...
- American Design Meets German Performance in Grohe's Authentic Bath Lines
Long known for its minimalist European design...
- View All
- Speakman Commercial and Industrial Products
from Speakman Co.
- Speakman Company Hospitality and Service Products
from Speakman Co.
- Brizo 2010 Full-Line Catalog
from Masco Corp.
- Moen Kitchen & Bath Collections 2010
- Elkay 2010 Catalog
from Elkay Mfg. Co.
- Franke Style
- Moen Kitchen & Bath Products 2009
- View All