Other Countertop Materials Articles
Composite Cork SurfacingFrom ECO Supply Center
- By Nigel F. Maynard
ECO Supply Center
Suberra is a composite recycled cork slab that is dense enough to be used as a countertop or work surface in light-duty areas. Its maker uses 100 percent post-industrial recycled cork pulp and compresses it with a polyurethane binder, water, and oil. The product is naturally anti-microbial and is resistant to water, heat, and insects. Slabs measure 1 ¼ inches thick, 25 inches wide, and 36 inches long. Cost: $38 to $48 per square foot. 800-883-7005. www.ecosupplycenter.com.
Explore Other Countertop Materials
- Artistic Glass Countertops from ThinkGlass
Artistic glass countertops bring art to the k...
- Lava Stone Countertops from Pyrolave
Glossy vermilion is the latest color in the c...
- Lava-Stone Countertops From Pyrolave
The manufacturer’s countertops are mad...
- Shadows and Light
- Maintenance-Free Glass Countertops From ThinkGlass
- View All
- Duravit Onto Living Bathrooms
from Duravit USA
- Crossville 2010 Tile Catalog
from Crossville Ceramics
- Florida Tile Taconic Slate
from Florida Tile
- American Olean In Step With Today's Design 2009 Commercial Products
from American Olean
- KlipTech EcoTop Sustainable Surfaces
from Klip BioTechnologies
- J. Aaron Concrete and Wood Countertops and Sinks
from J. Aaron Cast Concrete
- Hard Rock Tool Full-Line Catalog
from Metabo Corp.
- View All