Other Software Articles
Sage Introduces New Business Management Software for Service and Specialty ContractorsSage Timberline Enterprise automates and streamlines contractors operations to yield efficiency and business insight
June, 2010 – Sage North America announced today the introduction of Sage Timberline Enterprise, a new business management solution for the construction industry that simplifies business processes and service operations, improving efficiency and productivity. The newest addition to Sage's portfolio of construction industry software, Sage Timberline Enterprise is specifically designed for service and specialty contractors looking for a solution that integrates core accounting and operational workflows such as service management, job management and estimating.
"Contractors are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency across their operations in the increasingly competitive construction and real estate industry, and Sage Timberline Enterprise helps them achieve these gains," said Robert Deshaies, Executive Vice President, Sage Business Solutions for Sage Construction and Real Estate. "This new software answers contractors' immediate need to better integrate their accounting and operational processes for greater efficiency of and visibility into their business performance. At the same time, Sage Timberline Enterprise is scalable and flexible to meet contractors' future needs as their businesses continue to grow."
Sage Timberline Enterprise delivers the business management elements that service and specialty contractors need to achieve process and resource efficiencies helping them to:
- Access and easily work with critical data using interactive and intuitive Workspaces
- Simplify workflow using Process Maps that provide customizable, visual representations of the most important everyday tasks
- Eliminate time-consuming data input redundancy with tight integration between all applications (e.g. accounting, service management, job management, estimating)
- Gain maximum control and visibility over service work with a Dispatch Board that ensures the right technician with the right skills is assigned to the right job
- Improve productivity through a high performance, scalable platform based on Microsoft SQL Server that integrates data between all core, optional and integrated partner applications (e.g. mobile solutions for field personnel, web-based service and human resource management portals)
"Construction companies must operate in a more efficient, nimble manner to win their share of business and deliver it at a profit," said Laurie McCabe, partner, Hurwitz and Associates and SMB Group. "Technologies such as Sage Timberline Enterprise help companies accomplish these objectives by helping them streamline workflows and tailor processes to fit their requirements."(1)
Hunter-Davisson, Inc., a commercial design-build mechanical contractor servicing the heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration market, is working with Sage partner Skyline Business Systems to implement Sage Timberline Enterprise.
"Given the economy and a competitive market, we have to do everything we can to become as efficient as possible," said Dave Wright, vice president, Hunter-Davisson, Inc. "Sage Timberline Enterprise is developed specifically for specialty contractors so it's a fantastic fit for us."
Sage Construction and Real Estate offers industry-tailored solutions such as Sage Timberline Office and Sage Master Builder that optimize company financial and operational performance. With over 35 years in the industry and more than 20,000 customers, Sage Construction and Real Estate product lines have been recognized as the most widely used applications for construction estimating, job costing, accounting, payroll, and project management in the mid-market, according to the Construction Financial Management Association's (CFMA) 2010 Information Technology Survey for the Construction Industry.
For smaller construction companies looking to streamline processes and improve business management, Sage also offers Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Construction 2011.
Pricing and Availability Sage Timberline Enterprise is available on a limited basis now and will be generally available in Fall 2010. For more information, please visit www.sagecre.com/ste or call 1-800-628-6583.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs 4,000 people and supports 3.1 million small and midsized business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,100 people and supports 6.2 million customers worldwide. For more information, please visit the website at www.sagenorthamerica.com.
(1)Source: Hurwitz and Associates white paper, "The Next Generation Business Management Solution for Service and Specialty Contractors" www.sagecre.com/onetouch
Explore Other Software
- Design Software From Graphisoft
The latest version of the company's design s...
- USGBC Launches LEED for Homes Scoring Tool
The USGBC today announced the launch of the L...
- LP Recognizes First Designers Receiving LP Solutions Software Club 1,000 Designations
LP Building Products is proud to recognize Bo...
- Chief Architect Premier X3 Released
Chief Architect, Inc. announced today the rel...
- Sage Introduces New Business Management Software for Service and Specialty Contractors
Sage North America announced today the introd...
- View All
- iLevel TJ-Pro Ratings
from iLevel by Weyerhaeuser
- Fiberon FiberPro Deck Builder Program
- Honda Pumps
from American Honda Motor Co.
- Boise Cascade Western Engineered Wood Products Commercial Guide
from Boise Cascade
- Boise Cascade Glulam Beam Specifier Guide
from Boise Cascade
- Boise Cascade Eastern Engineered Wood Products Specifier Guide
from Boise Cascade
- Cummins Power Generation Power Solutions - North America
from Cummins Power Generation
- View All