Other Countertop Materials Articles
Lava Stone Countertops from Pyrolave
- By Mariko Hewer
- Source: BUILDING PRODUCTS Magazine
- Publication date: 2011-08-22
Pyrolave. Glossy vermilion is the latest color in the company's lava stone countertop line. Infused with bold enamel hues, the countertops withstand wear and tear including high temperatures, acids, and corrosive substances, says the firm. The material is offered in 16 glossy and 16 matte colors and can be custom designed to fit any interior. 919.788.8953. www.pyrolave.com.
Explore Other Countertop Materials
- Artistic Glass Countertops from ThinkGlass
Artistic glass countertops bring art to the k...
- Lava Stone Countertops from Pyrolave
Glossy vermilion is the latest color in the c...
- Lava-Stone Countertops From Pyrolave
The manufacturer’s countertops are mad...
- Shadows and Light
- Maintenance-Free Glass Countertops From ThinkGlass
- View All
- Duravit Onto Living Bathrooms
from Duravit USA
- Crossville 2010 Tile Catalog
from Crossville Ceramics
- Florida Tile Taconic Slate
from Florida Tile
- American Olean In Step With Today's Design 2009 Commercial Products
from American Olean
- KlipTech EcoTop Sustainable Surfaces
from Klip BioTechnologies
- J. Aaron Concrete and Wood Countertops and Sinks
from J. Aaron Cast Concrete
- Hard Rock Tool Full-Line Catalog
from Metabo Corp.
- View All