Compact dishwasherby Fisher Paykel
Two independent dish drawers integrated in one unit offer smaller, more economical, and environmentally friendly dishwashing, the maker says. The Energy Star-certified unit uses as little as 1.98 gallons of water and 157 annual kWh* per drawer on eco cycles and only 2.4 gallons during normal cycles. Product features include nine wash cycles, a flow-through detergent dispenser, and up to 12-hour delayed start. It comes in the EZKleen stainless steel finish. 888.936.7872. www.fisherpaykel.com
- Awash in Savings
- Dishwasher from Miele
The G2872 is classified as a CEE Tier 1 dishw...
- GE's New Dishwasher - Steamy and Stylish
Stuck-on food soils just met their match. GE'...
- 800 Plus Dishwasher
Large transparent chips in Hi-Macs Galaxy sol...
- Integrated and In Style, GE Monogram's European-Style Dishwasher Installs Flush with Cabinetry
As more homeowners look to create truly custo...
- View All
- Fisher & Paykel Creative Living! DishDrawer®
from Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Viking Designer Full Product Line
from Viking Range Corp.
- Amana 2010 Dishwasher Catalog
- Asko Dishwashers 2010
from Asko USA
- Jenn-Air Series Brochure
- Küppersbusch 2009
from Kuppersbusch USA
- Heartland Appliances Paragon Suite
from Heartland Appliances
- View All