Snowdon White™ Pebbled Quartz Sufacing Sheet -- Medium Gloss Sheen -- 53 in. x 118 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Mineral composition -- Cambria is a natural stone surface consisting of 93% pure natural quartz, the strongest mineral found in granite. Quartz is a 7 on Moh's Hardness Scale. (A diamond is a 10.)
- Food Safe -- Cambria is fully approved by the National Sanitation Federation (NSF). It has passed all food preparation tests for safe, care-free kitchen surfaces, both splash and food zone. Its extremely low absorbency greatly reduces the potential for salmonella and other bacterial growth.
- Heat Resistance -- Cambria is structurally more heat resilient than other stone, including granite. However, all stone can potentially be damaged by sudden and rapid change of temperature, especially near edges.
- Stain Resistance -- Cambria is stain resistant because it is non-porous. Tests validate that Cambria absorbs only .02% moisture providing resistance to staining and fully eliminating the need for sealing. It's care-free. There's no on-going maintenance.
- Maintenance -- Cambria is virtually maintenance free! Simply wash Cambria with warm water and soap to clean. It naturally maintains its luster. Years from now, it will look as good as the first day it was installed! Cambria has 10-year warranty so you don't have to worry.
- Consistency -- Cambria's color can be precisely replicated. The pigment mixtures do not change, therefore consumers who desire increased consistency in color prefer Cambria. You can still enjoy the unique natural stone look because size, shape, color and shade are inherent and unique characteristics of Cambria.
- Strength/Durability -- Cambria is the strongest natural stone surface on the market today. Test show, Cambria endured an amazing 6,839 lbs per square inch as compared to granite, which ruptured at 3,414 lbs Cambria is 2 times stronger than granite.
|Manufacturer Model No.||0110|
|Design Name||Snowdon White™|
|Surface Sheen||Medium gloss|
|Sheet Length||118 in.|
|Sheet Width||53 in.|