Andersen® 400 Series Frenchwood® Gliding Double Panel Patio Door (Left-hand)--50611
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- PANEL: The exterior of the wood door panel is protected with a long-lasting urethane base finish in White, Sandtone, Terratone® or Forest Green color. Panel interior surfaces are unfinished clear pine, ready for natural stain or paint finish. Oak and maple veneer and prefinished white interior options are available. Hinged inswing operating panels are either left or right have active. A patented, factory-applied, one-piece compression-type rubber weatherstrip continues in one plane around the panel to provide maximum effectiveness against water and air infiltration. The corners of the weatherstrip are welded to eliminate gaps between the panel and the frame/sill shoulder. Panels are silicone bed glazed and finished with an interior wood stop and an exterior silicone bead. High-Performance™ tempered and High-Performance™ Sun tempered glazing deliver optimum insulating performance. (Glazing option must be specified.)
- HINGE KITS: Hinge kit finish options include bright brass, polished brass, polished chrome, brushed chrome and oil rubbed bronze.
- FRAME: The sill of the Frenchwood® gliding patio door has an extruded aluminum track, with a stainless steel cap that resists strain, rust and denting. A thermal barrier reduces conductive heat loss and checks condensation on the inside. The sill has an attractive wear-repellant, heat-baked finish in a neutral color. All basic exterior frame members are covered with a rigid vinyl (PVC) sheath that maintains an attractive appearance while minimizing maintenance. Andersen Frenchwood® gliding patio doors are available in four neutral colors. Specify White, Sandtone, Terratone® or Forest Green color. Wood frame members are treated with a water-repellent preservative for long-lasting protection and performance. Interior frame trim pieces are clear unfinished pine. Oak and maple veneer and prefinished white interior options are available. A flexible PVC weatherstrip on the side jambs, and a pile weatherstrip on the head, provide a positive seal between the frame and panels.
- GLAZING: Panels are silicone bed glazed and finished with an interior wood stop and an exterior silicone bead. High-Performance™ and High-Performance Sun™ Low-E glazing deliver optimum insulating performance. (Glazing option must be specified.). The unique Andersen reachout locking system pulls the door panel snugly into the jamb for weathertightness and enhanced security.
- MORTISE-AND-TENON JOINTS: Panel joints are mortise-and-tenon with patented dowel construction for maximum strength.