- MI Windows and Doors Announces Production of Paintable / Stainable Interiors
- Superseal Unveils New Color Paint Program
- Gorell Introduces its Best-Performing Energy Star Qualified Glass Option for Windows and Doors
- Gorell Introduces Six New Exterior Color Finishes for its Windows and Doors
- MW Classic Vinyl Series Offers High-Quality, Low-Maintenance Windows
- View All
JELD-WEN Windows and Doors
The Summit® Collection 8600 Series Sliding Vinyl Patio Door Model 8670 (Quad Unit)--120 in. x 80 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners for durability
- Frames with extruded vinyl compound that doesn't chip or peal
- 3/4 in. clear insulating glass with PPG® Intercept® spacer system
- Full-perimeter weatherstripping
- Heavy-duty lock is standard
- White or Almond vinyl
- Overall frame width is 4 1/2 in.
- Dimension behind nailing fin is 3 3/16 in.
- Integral vinyl nailing fin is removable
- Various combinations of multiple units, such as twins or triples, are available (combinations are made to fit your rough opening)
- Keyed cylinder locks and stucco keyed frames are also available