- MI Windows and Doors Announces Production of Paintable / Stainable Interiors
- Superseal Unveils New Color Paint Program
- Gorell Introduces its Best-Performing Energy Star Qualified Glass Option for Windows and Doors
- Gorell Introduces Six New Exterior Color Finishes for its Windows and Doors
- MW Classic Vinyl Series Offers High-Quality, Low-Maintenance Windows
- View All
Hurd Windows and Doors
Premium Series Vinly Sliding Patio Door--72 in. x 96 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Construction: Available as a Sliding door only. Basic jamb width 4-1/2". 6'8" and 6'10" height door panels, reversible for right or left sliding requirements. Aluminum reinforcing standard at meeting rail. Stainless steel track. Fully adjustable tandem steel ball-bearing rollers.
- Weatherproofing: Interlocking weatherstrip at meeting rails and perimeter weatherstrip on operable panel. Purtruded vinyl sill design.