Masonite Intl. Corp.
Masonite® Wood-Edge Steel Triple French Patio Door--108 in. x 80 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized steel facings
- Tempered, insulated glass
- All Flush-Glazed Wood-Edge Steel Doors are truly unique. The facings are galvanized steel with authentic stile and rail construction. This combination yields the appearance of a wood door while still providing strength and low maintenance features.
- Authentic stile & rail facing construction (flush-glazed).
- Flush-glazed or standard lite inserts available.
- White textured fiberglass facings
- High-Dam Thresholds: All Masonite® Patio (inswing) units feature a high-dam, adjustable, composite cap threshold. Combining high-dam technology with a high quality door bottom, securely protects the bottom of the patio unit from air and water infiltration. Outswing units utilize a bumper sill system.