DRIcore® Subfloor System with CERTIGUARD™ Performance--24 in. x 24 in. x 7/8 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- 2 ft x 2 ft x 7/8 in. Panels Weigh 9.42 Pounds (4.3 kgs): Panels are lightweight and easy to carry down stairs or to pass through most basement windows.
- 25 year Warranty: Designed for long term performance.
- 5/8 in. Random Wafer Board Core with Water-Based Latex Sealant on the Top Surface: Provides a sturdy, dimensionally stable platform ideal for carpet and floating floors.
- 7/8 in. Thick Panel: Only half as high as traditional sub floors so head room is not significantly affected.
- Engineered Subfloor Panel System Designed for Installation over any Concrete Floor: Transforms cold, damp concrete floors into warm, dry comfortable floors.
- Fast Tongue and Groove Floating Floor Assembly: Fast panel assembly, since no edge glue or nails are required. Installs faster than traditional fixed sleeper and plywood sub floors, e. g. 800 square foot basement can be installed in an 8-hour day.
- Leveler Kits Provided for Uneven floors: Panels can be leveled for sloping and uneven concrete floors.
- Provides Floor Insulation: Warms the finished floor by 6°F or 3.2°C
- Raised ¼ in. Polyethylene Moisture Barrier Bonded to Underside of Panel: Cushioned raised floor allows for air circulation. Excess moisture will evaporate naturally with free air flow under the subfloor and mechanical room ventilation.
- Superior subfloor system for basement floors: Ideal for carpet and floating laminate and engineered hardwood floors. For installation advice for glue-down and nail-down floors go to www.dricore.com or call 1-866-976-6374.
- Supports over 5,000 pounds per square foot: Will easily support the weight of heavy furniture, pool tables, televisions and exercise equipment.
|Manufacturer Model No.|
|Product Name||DRIcore® Subfloor System with CERTIGUARD™ Performance|
|Width||23 1/4 in.|
|Length||23 1/4 in.|
|Edge Detail||Tongue & groove|
|Moisture Barrier Thickness||0.03 in.|
|Quantity per Unit||120 panels/pallet|
|Shipping Weight||1,008 lb/pallet|
|Warranty Period||25-year limited warranty|