Door Hardware--Keyed Entry Locksets
Baldwin Hardware Corp.
The Images Collection™ Tahoe Lever Key-in Lever Entry Lockset with Adjustable 2 3/8 in. or 2 3/4 in. Backset for 1 3/8 in. or 1 3/4 in. Thick Doors--Distressed Antique Nickel
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Knobs, levers and roses are manufactured of solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Images keyed entry locksets are designed for easy installation in standard pre-bored wood or metal doors. The adapter aligns the unit for a perfect fit each time. Graphic instuctions make installtion fast.
- All Images keyed entry locksets are designed with screw-on solid brass roses, which conceal the mounting hardware for a high quality appearance.
- Interior knob always retracts latch to allow immediate exit.
- Latch case is formed of steel for strength. Interior working parts are made of brass or steel for maximum strength and smooth operation.
- Keys are designed with 1 1/4" (32mm) wide bow surface to facilitate use by physically challenged people. (2 keys supplied per lock).
|Manufacturer Model No.||95265.452.RENT|
|Fits Door Thickness|
|Security Grade||Grade 2|
|Exterior Handle Type||Key-in lever|
|Interior Handle Type||Lever|
|Keying System||03 keyway|
|Door Handing Options||Right-hand|
|Proprietary Finish||Distressed Antique Nickel|
|Shipping Weight||2.15 lb.|