CGa Gold Gas-fired Water Boiler for Natural Draft Venting--105 MBtu/h Input and 84.0% AFUE
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Weil-McLain Control Module and Ignition Control: Designed for Weil-McLain--mistake-proof wiring--diagnostic indicator lights.
- Compact Design: Saves valuable living space. Boiler is only 28 inches high, 23 inches deep.
- Stainless Steel Burners: Burners provide fixed primary air--no air adjustment required. Provide quieter ignition, longer life, and improved combustion.
- Wiring Harness: Plug-in connectors that attach only one way to assure mistake-proof wiring for installation and component replacement.
- Easy Power Hook-Up: J-box located on outside of boiler with pre-stripped wires.
- Convenient Servicing: Accessible controls--control module with diagnostic indicator lights--simplified wiring--vertical flueways--top cleaning.
- Factory Tested: Every boiler is factory tested to assure reliable operation.
- Improved Parts Kits: Parts furnished in convenient kits.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Covers cast iron sections.
- Multiple Boiler Systems: Use two or more high-efficiency CGa boilers in place of one large-capacity boiler to meet the space heating requirements of larger buildings.
- Cast Iron Sections with Elastomer Sealing Rings: Boiler sections are made of durable cast iron for strength, efficiency and long life. Modern elastomer sealing rings in the port openings assure a permanent watertight seal.
- Temperature and Pressure Gauge: New large-faced gauge features easy installation, increased accuracy and easy monitoring.
- Automatic Vent Damper: Prevents heat from escaping up the chimney when the burners are not operating. Saves fuel. Standard equipment on SPDN, SPDL and PIDN models.
- Homeowner Protection Plan: Covers labor and all Weil-McLain supplied parts for 5 or 10 full years. Available through participating installers.
|Manufacturer Model No.||CGa-4|
|Product Name||CGa Gold Gas Boiler for Natural Draft Venting|
|Height||28 3/8 in.|
|Depth||23 1/4 in.|
|Energy Type||Natural gas|
|AFUE (max.)||84 %|
|Domestic Hot Water Provision||No tankless coil|
|MBtu/h Output (max.)||88|
|MBtu Input (max.)||105|
|Water Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Warranty Period||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Shipping Weight||240.00 lb.|