Insulation & Moisture, Air & Pest Barriers
R-19 Foil-faced Fiberglass Insulation for Wood Frame Construction--6 1/4 in. x 16 in.
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Acoustical Barrier: Reduces airborne sound transmission. Significantly improves STC ratings of wall configurations.
- Installation: Extra-wide stapling flange for faster, easier installation. Durable facing resists tears and is marked in one-foot increments.
- Thermally Efficient: Excellent insulating value. NAHB-certified thermal performance.
- Light Commercial: This full line of standard and high-density batts and blankets for wood and metal frame construction is available unfaced or with kraft, foil, or flame-rated (FSK) foil facings. Knauf QuietTherm™ Insulation can improve STC ratings in wood stud construction by 3 to 5 points and in metal stud construction by 8 to 10 points, depending on the complexity of the wall configuration and layers of insulation. Knauf's commercial building insulation can be used for exterior and partition walls, floors, crawl spaces, and a variety of ceiling applications.
- Manufactured Housing: Knauf's manufactured housing insulation is a full line of batts and blankets with a wide range of R-values, lengths, and widths. It is designed to work efficiently with pre-manufactured structures of all widths. Available unfaced in widths up to 192" (4.88 m) or with kraft facing in widths up to 24" (610 mm), it can be used for cavity walls, floors, and ceiling applications. And QuietTherm™ sound batts are available for partition walls.
- Residential: Knauf offers a full line of standard and high-density batts and blankets with a wide range of sizes and R-values. Available unfaced, or with kraft or flame-rated (FSK) foil facings, Knauf's residential insulation can be used for cavity walls, floors, ceilings, attics, basements, and crawl spaces. It is highly resilient, recovering quickly to full thickness. It also greatly reduces the transmission of noise in the house.
- Retail: Knauf's full line of retail batts and blankets comes in a wide range of sizes and R-values, and is available unfaced or with kraft facing. Most blankets are conveniently perforated every 94" (2.39 m) to make installation in standard 8' walls a snap, or they can be used as-is to insulate long runs like floor or ceiling areas. This highly resilient insulation recovers quickly for a snug fit and assured thermal performance. Knauf's retail roll packaging has easy-to-identify R-value and application information to help your customers find the right product quickly.
|Manufacturer Model No.|
|Product Name||Batts and Blankets--Wood Frame Construction|
|Thickness||6 1/4 in.|