Building Insulation--Loose Fill
Johns Manville Insulations
Climate Pro® Formaldehyde-free Blow-in Loose-fill Fiber Glass Insulation--R-26
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Fire-resistant and Noncombustible--(see Specification Compliance).
- Formaldehyde-free--will not off-gas formaldehyde in the indoor environment.
- Noncorrosive--does not accelerate corrosion of pipes, wiring or metal studs.
- Sound Control--reduces transmission of sound through exterior and interior walls and floor/ceiling assemblies.
- Complete Coverage--effective in tight spaces, areas with large amounts of cross-bridging or areas with small nooks and crannies.
- Durable--it will not rot, mildew or otherwise deteriorate. Unlike cellulose, Climate Pro will not hold moisture and will not suffer permanent loss of R-value.
- Fast, Clean Applications--quickly insulates attics or spaces of any size or shape without cutting or fitting, for minimal scrap and low dust levels.
- Thermal Efficiency--provides effective resistance to heat transfer. Unlike cellulose products, Climate Pro settles only 1 to 3 percent, for no loss of R-value after installation.
|Manufacturer Model No.||B780|
|Product Name||Climate Pro® Formaldehyde-free Blow-in Loose-fill Fiber Glass Insulation|
|Installed Thickness||11 in.|
|Settled Thickness||11 in.|
|Coverage per Unit||66 sq ft/bag|
|Quantity per Unit||15.1 bags/1,000 sq ft|
|Weight per Sq Ft||0.385 lb/sq ft|
|Shipping Weight||25.50 lb.|