Shingle Pattern Siding Panels
- Alluring Vinyl Siding Outperforms Hail, Howling Winds
- Vinyl Siding
- CertainTeed Introduces Shakes and Scallops Profiles to Its Vytec Line of Polymer Siding
- New Shingle Siding Brings "Perfection" to Homes with Harmonious Balance of Texture and Color
- New Shingle Siding Brings "Perfection" to Homes
- View All
Pelican Bay® Hand Split Shakes (Polypropylene Accent Panel)--Tuscan Clay
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- And by using our specially designed Scallops, you can turn your home into a statement– highlighting gables, window boxes, and eave edges or creating frieze boards and bands.
- LinkTite Technology is a specially-engineered system that secures each siding panel together for a beautiful, seamless appearance. Placed on the rear of the panels, LinkTite adds stability without detracting from the real cedar look.
- Making a siding that's as beautiful as it is durable isn't easy. With Pelican Bay, three unique pieces of technology are applied to ensure its superior performance. Each contributes to make Pelican Bay Shakes and Scallops some of the most realistic, best wearing Shakes and Scallops in the industry.
- Season-4 Technology ensures our Shakes and Scallops can be installed in most any weather. Temperature lines on the nailing hem allow installers to match up the current temperature to its corresponding mark, allowing optimal room for expansion and contraction.
- Gale Force 5 Technology ensures Pelican Bay stays put regardless of weather. Each panel is manufactured with a strengthening 1/4 in. storm rail on each side of the nailing hem. As a result, Pelican Bay Shakes and Scallops are tested to withstand winds as strong as 160 mph.
- Pelican Bay polypropylene shakes and scallops are available in 16 dramatic colors, including 6 deep, rich tones from the Artistic Color Collection, and the widest variety of trim, soffit and accessory options to give you unlimited design options to complement your home's appearance.
- You'll swear it's real--the look, the feel--with Pelican Bay, you'll get all the rich elegance cedar Shakes bring to a home. That's because Pelican Bay has an authentic grain, molded from actual cedar. The grain even extends over the shake edge to ensure each piece looks handmade.
|Manufacturer Model No.||65-5062|
|Product Name||Pelican Bay® Hand Split Polypropylene Shakes|
|Shingle Pattern||Random square|
|Color Name||Tuscan Clay|
|Texture||Natural cedar texture|
|Warranty Period||Lifetime limited warranty|