Software & Services
PocketClock/GPS: PDA-based Time and Attendance Tracker
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for crews on the move, PocketClock GPS is a portable, easy-to-use time and attendance tracking system that uses modern GPS technology to automatically record the exact location of workers when they clock in and out.
- PocketClock GPS is the best time and attendance tracker for crews on the move because it's…
- Easy to use: Workers use a GPS-enabled Windows Mobile PDA or phone to clock in and out.
- 100% accurate: Takes the guesswork out of payroll and eliminates time "rounding" and "fudging."
- Portable: It travels with your crew and uses GPS to record their exact location when they clock in and out
- Powerful: It tracks an unlimited number of cost codes. Workers simply select the applicable cost code from a list.
- Flexible: Workers can switch cost codes throughout the day, and supervisors can add new jobsites on the fly. Screens can also be configured to display in Spanish for certain workers.
- Supervisor and Administrator Features
- With PocketClock, supervisors and administrators can…
- Clock in an entire shift of workers
- View and edit attendance and location records, including a regional map that pinpoints where workers clocked in and out.
- Assign cost codes
- Enter field notes on the PocketClock GPS device