Engineered Wood--Floor Trusses
Universal Forest Products
Nascor™ NJ Series 1 1/2 in. x 9 1/2 in. Floor Truss
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Universal has a complete line of I-joists for every application offering several brands, profiles, and depths.
- Universal’s I-joists are stronger, straighter, and more consistent in quality than dimension lumber.
- They are lightweight, make for less waste during installation, and are accepted by all major building codes.
- From solid sawn flanges to LVL flanges, Universal offers the type of I-joist for any project.
- I-joists are manufactured to exact specifications and are constantly monitored by third-party inspection. This allows Universal to stand behind their products for the life of the structure.
- Universal's Lifetime Limited Warranty offers both builders and homeowners peace of mind.
|Manufacturer Model No.||NJ10|
|Flange Material||Sawn lumber|
|Truss Type||Closed web|
|Flange Width||1 1/2 in.|
|Web Material||Oriented Strand Board (OSB)|
|Web Thickness||3/8 in.|
|Joist Depth||9 1/2 in.|
|Allowable Span @ Spacing O.C. (Simple Spans)|