Engineered Wood--Roof Trusses
Universal Forest Products
Universal Gambrel Attic Frame Truss -- Spruce Pine Fir (SPF) or Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) -- Gambrel Top-chord Profile with Flat Bottom-chord Profile
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- Universal trusses are available in sizes to 75 feet.
- Because Universal is the largest solid-sawn lumber customer of North America’s largest mills, we have continuous access to a variety of species, including SPF and SYP.
- Universal has the expertise and technical background to design, engineer, and custom-build trusses to each customer’s requirements. Our engineering group uses special computer software to make the design process fast and efficient.
- Universal offers competitive prices today and every day. National buying power and efficient production processes give Universal a competitive advantage.
- Call your nearest Universal Forest Products facility for more information and experience for yourself the quality trusses built by Universal Forest Products.
|Manufacturer Model No.|
|Truss Profile||Gambrel attic frame|
|Top Chord Profile||Gambrel|