Nationwide Custom Homes
Silver Series Boone Model 2-level Single Family Cape Cod-style Modular Home with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms--1833 sq ft
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- CONSISTENT QUALITY: Nationwide Homes uses modular building systems to construct your home. The home is designed and built in a climate controlled environment. This means harmful weather never touches the inside of your home. Your home also goes through 300 quality inspections and third party inspections to ensure the highest level of quality.
- COST ADVANTAGES: Because our homes are constructed faster, costs are controlled and kept at a minimum which enables us to pass along a savings to you. With our many floor plans and options to choose from, you will be able to find something that fits your budget.
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: A wide variety of house plans are available to choose from. We offer capes, ranches, split level and two-story homes. Many options are also available that will help customize your home to your own personal tastes. Whether you are looking for a home from 1,000 square feet to 4,000 square feet, we can meet your needs.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Our homes are highly engineered using the latest construction technology. All homes are designed to be energy efficient, which will save you money on bills in the future. Energy efficient appliances are also available.
- For those who desire to enlarge their home, an array of home additions has been designed to fit your existing home or your new Nationwide home. Our remodeling additions range from bedrooms, family rooms, kitchens, garages, sun rooms and office additions.
- Our homes qualify for all mortgage programs. The same mortgage rules and regulations apply to purchasing a Nationwide home as to a site-built home. Assistance is also available in helping you to determine the financial program that best fits your needs.
- SPEED OF CONSTRUCTION: Homes are delivered up to 90% complete and built in one-third the time. Construction is seldom delayed due to weather, subcontractor no-shows or missing material. With careful planning you can be living in your new home in a matter of weeks. And although your house is completed quickly, quality materials and careful attention to detail are built into every home.
- Homes in our Silver Series are designed for today's buyer, who is seeking unmatched quality and maximum enjoyment from a new home. Whether the home selected is a large rancher, an adaptable split-level, two-story or expanded Cape Cod, the buyer can expect convenient floor plans combined with attractive and varied exteriors. Silver Series homes include many advanced features while continuing the Nationwide Homes tradition of quality, attention to detail, and value. Extensive alternate floor plan arrangements encourage the homebuyer to transform an existing layout into that special home exactly suited to the buyer's needs and lifestyle.
- Silver Series homes range in size from 1,232 to 2,475 square feet.
|Manufacturer Model No.||BOONE|
|Product Name||Silver Series--Boone Model|
|No. of Levels per Unit||2|
|No. of Bedrooms per Unit||3|
|No. of Bathrooms per Unit||3|
|Total Square Footage per Unit||1833 sq ft|
|Footprint Width per Unit||27 ft 8 in.|
|Footprint Depth per Unit||46 ft|
|Availability by State|