Bosch Power Tools and Accessories
Colt™ Single-speed Palm Router
List Price Notice
Where prices are shown, they are based on the best information available to ebuild at the time the product information was received and may not be current,and generally refer to manufacturer's suggested retail prices. They should be used for reference only. In some instances, the list price refers to the lowest-cost version of an item that may be available in a variety of colors, finishes, sizes -- or upgraded features. Check with local distributors for actual prices.
Features and Benefits
- 1.0 HP (Max. Tool Output) 5.7 Amp Motor -35,000 RPM
- Rugged Aluminum Fixed Base Durable, solid and precise
- Fast & Precise Depth Adjustment System Allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique Finger Support Pockets For additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced Bit Capacity Fixed Base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
- Softstart Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response™ Circuitry Monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
- Convenient Front Spindle Lock on Motor For easy, one-wrench bit changes
- Quick-clamp System Allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design The most comfortable router in its class.
- Angled cord exit Helps keep cord out of the way
- Power and precision in the palm of your hand.
- 1.0 HP - Highest rating among small routers
- Great for trimming deck planks, hinge mortising, edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more.
|Manufacturer Model No.|
|Amp Rating||5.7 A|
|Peak Horsepower||1 hp|
|Collet Diameter||1/4 in.|
|Speed Control Type||1-speed|
|Motor RPM||35000 rpm|
|Height||7 1/2 in.|
|Working Weight||3.2 lb|
|Product Name||Colt™ Single-speed Palm Router|